Monday, November 14, 2011

France Contest Teasers

Asides from our road trip we did have a main focus during out trip to France and that was to hit up an event called The Slider Party, which was put on by Stance Magazine and a company called Kitaddict. The event was awesome and had some of the best riders around including 5 time World Champion Aaron Hadlow. Along with myself Alex and Sean our buddy Billy Parker also came out and ended up winning the event. I had a couple decent sessions during the warm up but when it came time for my heats I kept judging the wind wrong and ended up on a kite that was too big. I made it through to the finals but in the finals the wind picked up to almost 40 knts and I ended up taking up 6th place. Regardless it was an awesome event and thanks to Ben, Stance, and Kitaddict for putting together an awesome event with great features and killer rider incentives! Here's 2 teaser videos from the beginning of the event!
http://vimeo.com/23924182
http://vimeo.com/24226482

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus