Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fishing with Salt Life Captain Don Dingman




It's been a couple of weeks since the King Buster 400. Today I am scrolling through the pictures, realizing the deep impact and positive memories that are a result of this event. I guess I'm a little biased as the Brian Dingman Memorial Junior Angler Tournament was named after my son who passed in 2004.


Watching ten-year-old Alan Damon and his family bringing their huge kingfish to the scales with even bigger smiles brought back vivd memories of the days Brian and I were racing to the scales with his big catch. You know, when you are out on the water with your kids its funny how your job, their homework, the chores- they never come up. That's what makes sharing the salt life so special. A bond that can't be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus